Kirkwood Village Rental Requirements
- Apartments are shown by appointment.
- Good Credit is Required. To qualify, each application will be reviewed on the basis of credit, verifiable income, and rental history.
- Gross monthly combined income for the entire household must equal at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- No Co-Signors are accepted.
- All income must be verified. Proof can be in the form of two current paycheck stubs, income tax records or bank statements.
- Applications are required for everyone 18 years of age or older, and must be filled out completely, signed and dated.
- A photo I.D. must be shown.
- A refundable Security Deposit of $1000.00 must be paid by cashiers check or money order only. Cash and personal check is not accepted.
- Rental Agreements are month-to-month. Minimum 4 month rental.
- Rent is pro-rated from move-in-date to the end of that month.
- Absolutely NO Pets are allowed.
- $20 Fee per application
Kirkwood Village Apartments
1622 W.Campbell Ave Suite 108 Campbell, CA 95008Phone: 408-866-1005
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM